Monday, March 5, 2012

A Pretty Hanger

So I've been pretty busy lately, but today marks a flurry of wedding activity!  I've e-mailed a videographer in hopes of getting a price list and booking them.  They film everything entirely in HD, which I thought was very cool!  Also, the hotel page for booking at the Hampton Inn is officially up!  Click here if you'd like to book online or just call 256-739-4444 and mention you're our guest.  Either way, you'll get a special discount rate!  I'm also going to work on finishing up the pages of this blog as much as I can.  The Our Story page and the page that's supposed to detail our bridal party are both still under construction, but hopefully that will change soon.

My dress also arrived!  I can make an appointment to try it on and consult with a seamstress any time I like, but I think I'm going to wait a month to see if I can slim down.  I ordered a corset, but if I'm smaller, the corset will make me even smaller than small!  I've also got to order my shoes before I try on the dress, but I'm having such a time picking them out!  Hopefully I can decide on something soon.

But even if I have indecisions about my shoes, there are several things that I know exactly what I want.  Today, I ordered a personalized hanger for  my wedding dress (sample shown below).


I've also got a guest book, card box, cake forks, and a chalk sign for the reception on my to buy list!  It makes me so happy to see everything coming together, and I can't wait to see the final product!

-- Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment