Monday, May 14, 2012

Welcome Bags

I've gotten really busy with the wedding recently, because it dawned on me that I only have 4 months left to prepare!  I decided it would be a neat idea to make welcome bags for all of our out of town guests that they can pick up at the front desk.  I'm going to fill it with all sorts of cool things like a list of our favorite restaurants and activities in the area, information about the town, and directions, as well as a few surprise goodies.  I hope everyone likes them!  Also, if you're one of those out of town guests, don't forget to head over to our Accommodations page to book your room at the Hampton Inn.  Remember that the cutoff date for booking is 2 weeks before the wedding, so don't hesitate to reserve your room early!

-- Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment