Sunday, January 22, 2012

Save the Dates and Flowers

So about a month ago, Mike and I had a photo taken to be used in making our custom save the dates.  I hear that it's custom to send them out about 8 months before the wedding, and here we are!  Today, I finished editing the picture, customized the invitation on the website, and ordered about 120 of them.  I can't wait for everyone to see how they turn out!  In the meantime, here's the picture I used for your enjoyment:


Also, I paid another visit to Stone Bridge Farm yesterday (the site of our wedding) to discuss flowers.  They're an all-inclusive site, so I don't have to worry about outside venders (whew!).  I showed them all the pictures I have saved for inspiration and told them the kinds of things I want to see as far as my bouquet, the arch, centerpieces, etc. go, and they said that it'll all be no problem.  They should be e-mailing me a floral plan soon, and I'm really excited to see how my vision turns out!

Both Mike and I also discussed with them the time before last what exactly our menu is going to look like, and we finalized it this time.  Although I'm not going to be revealing what exactly everyone will be enjoying, here's one thing that I will reveal that I know will please everyone: GARLIC CHEDDAR BISCUITS.

I hope everyone gets to come and enjoy them!


-- Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment